Welcome to the Curly Cook, a food blog dedicated to good food and wine with Portuguese flare!

Monday, September 17, 2007

15 minutes of fame :)

So, my parents own a wine business and last weekend they celebrated their 25th year in business with a grape harvest festival...there were grilled sardines, fresh cheese, grape stomping (it's harder than it looks, I can attest to that) and a local fellow food blogger (and customer) Lisa of Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen.
Lisa, along with her trusty photographer, Dave, came to our event and wrote a blurb about it on Foodtv.ca (Lisa is a guest blogger for the website) Lisa also graciously included a link to the Curly Cook and my post on how to make the fresh cheese. Needless to say, I had quite the fit when I found out my link would be on Foodtv.ca
Well the post went up last weekend and I thought I would share it with you.
I thought I'd have some photos to show you, but I don't have them with me...but when I do, I'll get them up! For now, enjoy the links (which all have pictures)


No comments: